Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas

Its not even 11 and i feel like the day has been going for ages...but not in a bad way!

So i begrudgingly awoke at 5 FUCKING 32 to a lovely text off Jess.....seriously as if anyone gets up that early....even when we were children we'd at least wait till 6!

I didn't actually get up till 7...but i was awake so it still counts!

Next comes the festivity of waking mum and dad up (muchoes coffee needed)

PRESENTS!!!!

Now i shall take you on a guided tour of what i gots for Christmas...why?....because i'm cool sad thats why!

I gots me...

*Necklace off me Nana and a bit of money
*Money off my Nanny
*Every Time I Die - The Big Dirty (sexy bastards...well listening to that now :)
*Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon (finally!)
*Brand New - Deja Entendu (finally again)
*Jacqueline Wilson - Staring Tracy Beaker (didn't realise i dont have it till recently)
*The Bank Job (Jason Statham times)
*Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp times)
*Brokeback Mountain (gay cowboy times - i love this film!)
*Rec (so Sam can stop telling me to watch it!...times)
*Night At The Museum (Ben Stiller times)
*John Tucker Must Die (chick flick times)
*The Mighty Boosh Special Edition DVD (fun times)
*A fecking K of cadburys chocolate (last all year times!)
*The 'Sean got a gun' The Blackout T-shirt (band tee times)
*JEFF SOTO - STORM CLOUDS (lovely arty times :)
*Vampyre book (bloody times)
*Sweeney Todd book (more bloody times!)
*Mr. Men bath stuff (clean times)
*...and best of all....6 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TO LOVEFILMS.COM!!!

It is true...i do love films....and as my sister wrote on the note 'Instead of getting you a film or two i got you 65000!'

YAY

I've already made a rent list of 10...i can't wait till the first two come!!!

On another note its Christmas and I'm on myspace...never have i felt cooler!

Soon it shall be back to Christmas when i help me mum with food...I'm doing the pigs in blankets :)

In a bitch, party people.

In the words of Nelly 'Where my party people at?'.....probably hanging loose with their family...the same thing i should be doing :)

xx

No comments: