Monday 27 October 2008

Farewell - Isn't This Supposed To Be Fun?


I saw Farewell supporting You Me At Six on the 17th of this month, while there i bought there album (which was a bargain may i add, i got it for a fiver even though it was getting sold at about 8 quid in the venue - score!)

It is now the 27th and FINALLY, I'm listening to it!

I've got to say, I'm glad i did buy it, its a really good album, on first listen the stand out tracks for me are 'Start It Up' and 'War' (i remember them playing that one, very catchy indeed!)

Its straight up powerpop and not ashamed to be!

(That's a picture of my signed album and the very signed You Me At Six gig ticket)

Oh and on the note of gigs, for god sake people take a pen WITH YOU!
If your expecting to get stuff signed a pen is gonna come in handy don't you think?
Don't rely on the bands (Trust me, more times than not they don't have a sharpie between them all!)
And bloody hell don't rely on those of us who actually use our common sense and bring one.
Trust, its annoying as hell when you take your own and it gets used so much by other fools who haven't got one that when it FINALLY come to you getting your own ticket signed the crappy things run out!
(Personal experience guys, it ain't fun!)

Back to the matter at hand, if anyone enjoys a good old fun, upbeat, happy, unashamedly poppy band check Farewell out!

They have a video on You Tube so it won't even take much effort!
It's called 'First One On The Blog' - Enjoy

x

P.S They are all really cool guys and the guitarist Buddy soooo looks like my photography teacher Paul...just a bit for the fact fans there.

4 comments:

Sean Reid said...

ooh your following me haha.
Bloody love Farewell. Wish I could of seen them on this tour.

Dan said...

Oh mans I love blogs!!!!!

C'MON!!!!

*HYPERVENTILATING*

Unknown said...

I like bloggage.
I await your new one.

Also, on your profile it says I can call you Caz.

May I please call you Bum eyes?

Only on weekends.

Jess. said...

I was well there Jambon!

lovelovexx